About Me

My photo
kuala pilah, negori sembilan, Malaysia
just a simple person

Friday, September 28, 2012

Its almost in the end already

Salam..                                                                                                                                                                              


Its already long time since I had been write..Its near end of year 2012..3 months to go for 2013..The last time is about my brother marriage..My sister turn also comes..She's already married on 2 June 2012..Its the memorable time for us as a family..Another additional family member and our family become big..Makngah, Pok and my cousins from Terengganu also comes down. Here the picture of my brother in law and my sis on their wedding.


Above is the picture from Ro husband side..From our side they are wearing blue color..

Another things is my brother also got his beautiful daughter named Nur Syaidatul Syiffa Binti Abd Salam..Such a cute and intelligent niece.Love her and i miss her so bad..I wanna share her picture but it seems something problem with the email so I just stop here by now.Come back later with Syiffa picture..

So just take care everyone and drive safely !!!! 


Hi mamilong !!! Syiffa miss u too..aaaa....*hugs sayang*



No comments:

Post a Comment